Sunday, September 9, 2012

Vintage 60's & 70's GI JOE Action Figure Clothing




Dug out some nice Vintage GI Joe figures, accessories, and clothing. We are still sorting a ton of this stuff but we just added some clothing to the site. The clothing ranges from the 60's to the early 70's. Stay tuned for weapons and accessories!

For those that are curious about the info on the tags please visit the guidelines below to learn how to date the clothing.

1st Issue: 1964-65                     
        G.I. Joe  ™
        BY    HASBRO
       HONG    KONG
2nd  Issue: 1964                 
            G.I. Joe  ™
           BY HASBRO
3rd Issue: 1964-65                     
          G.I. Joe  ™ 
            BY HASBRO
                JAPAN           ®
4th Issue 1964-65                   
              G.I. Joe    ™
            BY HASBRO
      MADE IN OKINAWA     ®
5th issue 1966-73       
        G.I. Joe    ®
         BY HASBRO
             JAPAN
6th Issue 1966-76                     
            G.I. Joe    ®   
           BY HASBRO
          HONG KONG
7th Issue 1974-76   (LETTERING IS SAME AS 6th BUT TAG MATERIAL IS DIFFERENT)                         
               G.I. Joe     ®
              BY HASBRO
             HONG KONG
8th Issue 1974-76                   
                G.I. Joe     ®
               BY HASBRO
                  TAIWAN

Here are also some good links on vintage GI Joe's
http://beachhead.tibranch.com
http://www.atgijoe.com





No comments:

Post a Comment